Click on image.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Legacy Live On The King Of Pop Michael Jackson Daily News Winner: By Van Stone vspfoundation@yahoo.com.

The Legacy Live On The King Of Pop Michael Jackson Daily News Winner: By Van Stone vspfoundation@yahoo.com.



The Legacy Live On The King Of Pop Michael Jackson By Antoinette Cook twosweet4u916@aol.com

This weeks winner is Irene Eriksen. Congratulations for this weeks blog for the Phila. Daily News.

THE BEST THING IN HISTORY

(Dedicated to Michael, written by Irene Eriksen)

I have been in Africa’s jungle

running with the Lion King

I have watched the snow melt

Enjoyed the rebirth of the spring

I have been in the Shara desert

walking with sand between my toes

I have felt how days can change

Learned that happiness comes and goes

I have been swimming among dolphins

in the depth of the green, green sea

I have met Indians

Who taught me how to set my spirit free

I have seen the Big Dipper

crystal clear late at night

I have felt the forces of nature

Thrilling me with such delight

I have read stories about pirates

fighting on the seven seas

I have heard about men

giving their life for peace

I have been to special places

Seen people with beautiful faces

I have seen hundreds of men with pretty smiles

For none of them I would walk a thousand miles

But for you Michael I have walked far and wide

Cause my love for you I could never hide

You cut and you bleed, you are just a man

But knowing you is like holding an angels hand

You have made my world a better place

Michael I love you beyond time and space

You accomplished dreams and made them real

You shared your heart and helped us heal

You make me dance on the floor in the round

Michael, in my heartbeats you are the beating sound

You are my joy, my inspiration, my light

The brightest Star that shines through the darkest night

You gave me feelings I didn't knew

so passionate though so pure and true

When you smile I simply melt

When you cry I feel the saddest I ever felt

Michael, I will pick you a Daisy flower

And with each petal you pull, you’ll discover:

She loves you, she loves you

She loves you

I have never found anything that can be compared to you

Nothing that ever can come close to you

Not even in my wildest fantasy -

cause YOU Michael, are the best thing in History!

With endless LOVE from Irene Eriksen, Norway

No comments: